The protection of your personal data is of vital importance to us, so by this personal data protection policy we inform you of how we collect and treat such data.
In the field of distance selling, it is mandatory to provide certain personal information, as this information is necessary both to process and deliver your orders and to prepare your invoices. Such personal information is strictly confidential. Not providing such personal information would imply not being able to carry out the purchase and sale of the order.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that privacy and security are built into everything we do.
3) We do not send you marketing communications unless you request it. You can change your mind at any time.
4) We never offer or sell your data.
5) We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
6) We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your data.
7) We do not use your data in ways that we have not informed you.
8) We respect your rights and always try to accommodate your requests to the extent possible, in accordance with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
To obtain more information about our privacy practices, below, we establish what types of personal data we can collect or maintain about you, how we can use it, with whom we can share it, how we protect it, and how you can exercise your rights with respect to such data. .
[CONFECCIONES ASENSIO S.L with address at PASEO SANTA ANA 9 VILLACONEJOS MADRID 28360 is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say "KIFF KIFF", "we" or "our", we refer to CONFECCIONES ASENSIO SL KIFF KIFF is the data controller for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document or DNI). Personal Data includes information such as email / home postal addresses / mobile phone, user names, profile images, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and social assistance information, among others. It could also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as the information that we obtain through cookies.
This Policy covers all personal data collected and used by KIFF KIFF.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof.
Any loss or damage caused to the Web, to those Responsible for Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
What data do we collect from you?
KIFF KIFF believes that you, the consumer, are at the heart of what we do. We love hearing from you, learning about you, and creating and delivering products you enjoy. Additionally, we know that many of you love talking to us. Because of this, there are many ways that you can share your personal data with us, and that we may collect it.
We may collect or receive your data through our websites, forms, devices, KIFF KIFF products, or brand pages on social networks, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us, when you shop on our websites), in other cases we collect it (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our websites ) or, on other occasions, we receive your data from other third parties.
You will find more details in the table below, with the following headings:
1) For what purposes may we use your Personal Data? This column explains what we can do with your Personal Data and the purposes for collecting it.
2) What is the legal basis for using your Personal Data? This column explains the reason why we may use your Personal Data.
3) What personal data can we have about you? This column explains what types of Personal Data about you we can process depending on the scenario.
4) In what scenario can your Personal Data be collected? This column explains in which activity or scenario you are involved when we use or collect your Personal Data. For example, if you make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, or browse a website.
5) Who / Who can have access to your Personal Data? This column explains which third parties outside of KIFF KIFF access your personal data as KIFF KIFF service providers and which data transfers are carried out.
The legal basis for the treatment of your Personal Data may be:
Our legitimate interest, which can be:
Taking statistics: to help us better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services, websites, products and brands.
Allow the operation of our website through technical and functional cookies: keep our tools (websites) safe and secure and ensure that they work correctly and continuously improve.
Offer you our customer service
The performance of a contract: perform the services you request;
Compliance with legal obligations that involve the processing of personal data;
When we collect your Personal Data, we indicate the required fields through asterisks. Some of the information that we request is necessary to:
Fulfill our contract with you (for example, to deliver the products you have purchased from our websites);
Provide you with the service you requested (for example, to provide you with a newsletter or newsletter); or
Comply with legal requirements (for example, billing).
Tipos de pago
- Tarjetas Credito / Debito